Vinícius Vasconcelos is an associate lawyer of the Tax Consultancy and Tax Litigation team. He works on strategic and daily tax demands of the energy, metallurgy, bankruptcy sectors and of the third sector. He works on the preparation and follow-up of judicial and administrative lawsuits and on legal opinions drafting.
Vinícius is coauthor of the chapters “The fines, the casting vote in the Fiscal Appeals Administrative Board and article 112 of the National Tax Code”, “The dynamics of formation, distinguishing and overruling of precedents in the Civil Procedural Code of 2015 and some effects on tax law”, “The jurisprudence of the Superior Court of Justice on the tax solidarity prescribed in article 124 of the Nacional Tax Code regarding economic groups”, all of them published in nationally recognized publications, and of the paper “The concept of own activities related revenues for Social Security Financing Contribution exemption purposes”, published in the Tax Law Abradt Fórum Journal.
- LL.M. - Federal University of Minas Gerais, in progress
- Specialization Course (Tax Law) - Brazilian Institute of Tax Studies, 2018
- LL.B. - Federal University of Minas Gerais, 2016
- Academic Exchange - University of Leeds (England), 2014
Awards and acknowledgments
- Messias Pereira Donato Award Nomination for academic prominence in Labor Procedural Law